|| Patrick's Twitter. Facebook. Youtube. Voice Page. | TP's Twitter. Youtube. Facebook. ||
|| Sister sites: Patrick Thomas Tidbits | Patrick's Patrinizers ||
____________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, July 23, 2011

New Layout and Updates

Sorry I haven't posted in a few weeks. I have no good excuse, but I really have been busy!
First off, the covers for Patrick video has been cancelled. I decided it probably wasn't the best idea. But I am currently thinking up ideas for another video, so please stay tuned!
As you can see, I've designed a new layout and header for the blog. Hope you like it! I also have a new design up on the Team Patrickx twitter, so check that out. I will make anyone a Patrick background or even a picture if they need one.
Don't forget about my Youtube page, which recently has gotten a lot of hits thanks to Mr. Patrick Thomas himself!! I am still so honored that he supports our Patrinizers video. Thank you so much Patrick.
There are about 14 people who like the Facebook page right now, there needs to be tons more, so please invite your friends or whoever you may know that loves Patrick to join in on Facebook. I'm currently working on some photos to upload there aswell.
Also, please remember to check out and submit some things you love about Patrick at http://patrickthomastidbits.tumblr.com! If you have tumblr you can follow that blog and; http://patrickspatrinizers.tumblr.com.
That's about all for now. Hope you're all doing well, and I promise I won't take so long to update now!
#PatrinizersForever.

No comments:

Post a Comment