|| Patrick's Twitter. Facebook. Youtube. Voice Page. | TP's Twitter. Youtube. Facebook. ||
|| Sister sites: Patrick Thomas Tidbits | Patrick's Patrinizers ||
____________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Patrick Song Covers Video

Hey guys! I wanted to update to let you know I'm making a new video for Patrick. This time, I am going to list a bunch of songs we all want Patrick to make covers of. The most popular ones will be put towards the beginning of the video.
If you wanna submit songs you want Patrick to cover, you can;
- Leave a comment on this post.
- Leave a wall post on facebook.
- Send a tweet or direct message.
- Comment on my youtube channel.
- Send me an email at hfd98@hotmail.com.
Please, no more than 5 song suggestions a person!
I currently don't know how long I'm going to let submissions go on, but I will update about that later.
#Patrinizers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment