|| Patrick's Twitter. Facebook. Youtube. Voice Page. | TP's Twitter. Youtube. Facebook. ||
|| Sister sites: Patrick Thomas Tidbits | Patrick's Patrinizers ||
____________________________________________________________________________________

Friday, June 10, 2011

Project for Patrick?

Hey everyone! I don't know how many of you have seen the blog, but hopefully I can start updating with stuff soon, there's just nothing really new going on with Patrick, until the next episode of The Voice. But he's been tweeting a lot and making some phonecalls! I was lucky enough to get one, and I hope some of you amazing Patrinizers got one too. ;)
I was thinking about maybe making a Youtube channel and doing a little project for Patrick. It would be a video about why we love him, how he inspires us, and maybe some pictures/graphics of him? I will plan it out if you all really want to do this. I just think he deserves something like this, since he's SO amazing!
So please let me know what you think about this by leaving a comment, or tweeting me. Or something. lol.
Keep voting! #TeamPatrickForever. :)

1 comment:

  1. i think that idea is amazing... great job hannah. we love you too :D

    ReplyDelete