|| Patrick's Twitter. Facebook. Youtube. Voice Page. | TP's Twitter. Youtube. Facebook. ||
|| Sister sites: Patrick Thomas Tidbits | Patrick's Patrinizers ||
____________________________________________________________________________________

Friday, June 10, 2011

Patrinizers Video!

Okay, so as I posted, I'm planning to make a video. There's a few people that have already agreed to help me (thanks!), which is why I decided to go ahead and figure out the details.



I may not be able to fit everything in the video, since it can only be so long. I'm planning about 5-6 mins. But I promise I will try to get everything in that I can. You can start submitting things tomorrow, June 11th. I'm planning on leaving submissions open for one month, then making the video. So get everything in by July 8th! I know that's a long time but I want to make sure this video is as great as it can be for Patrick. Here's a list of things you can submit;



-- Reasons why you love Patrick.

-- How Patrick inspires you.

-- Pictures/Creations/Graphics you have made of him.

-- Drawings.

-- Some of your favorite tweets of his, including ones he may have sent you.

-- How it was getting a phonecall! (If you did).

-- Links to any fan twitters/blogs/websites you have dedicated to him.



I would also like input on;



-- What I should name the video.
-- Songs to use.
-- If you think I should seperate everything, or mix it up.



______



If you can think of anything else, please let me know!



If you wanna submit, there are a few ways, you can tweet me, leave a comment, email me (hfd98@hotmail.com), or leave something on the Youtube page.



Remember to get everything in by July 8th!



I think that's just about it. If you have any questions just ask, and thanks to everyone for being so helpful. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment