|| Patrick's Twitter. Facebook. Youtube. Voice Page. | TP's Twitter. Youtube. Facebook. ||
|| Sister sites: Patrick Thomas Tidbits | Patrick's Patrinizers ||
____________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Video Update

Hey again! I know this is my second update today and I keep updating about the Patrinizers video, but I have some new info!
If you guys wanna submit a short video about why you love Patrick (1 1/2 - 2 1/2 minutes) then that would also be great for the vid! I can't promise I won't have to edit a few moments out, just to make everything fit, but if something like this would be easier for you guys, feel free to submit!
Also, the video is now going to come out next week sometime (hopefully)! I realized a month was WAYYYY too long to wait. So if you want to be in the video, please submit something soon!
As always, thanks so much for the support! I love all of you guys! Let's do this for Patrick! #Patrinizers

No comments:

Post a Comment