|| Patrick's Twitter. Facebook. Youtube. Voice Page. | TP's Twitter. Youtube. Facebook. ||
|| Sister sites: Patrick Thomas Tidbits | Patrick's Patrinizers ||
____________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Updates

Just thought it was about time for another blog post. Updates on a few things;
First off, the Patrinizers video was a total success! Patrick loved it, comment and faved it. He also subscribed to TeamPatrickx's Youtube Channel! I am so happy that he loved it and thankful that he took the time to watch it. I also want to thank everyone again that helped out. I really do appreciate it. :)
I have a new sister site, http://patrickspatrinizers.tumblr.com, which is ran by my friend Ally. She is a huge Patrinizer and I think y'all should go check her tumblr out. Don't forget to also visit my other sister site, http://patrickthomastidbits.tumblr.com, that another one of my good friends, Nicole runs. I am also co-admin, and we have a lot of fun thinking up tidbits for you guys. No one has sent in submissions yet, but we are hoping it takes off soon!
If you have facebook, you should check out the new http://www.facebook.com/100000StrongforaPatrickThomasAlbum page, and like it. Also tell your friends and anyone you may know about it. We all want a Patrick album! ;)
I've also been making a lot of wallpapers for twitter, so if you want to tweet me a request feel free, it's no problem whatsoever.
That's just about all for now, I think. Keep supporting Patrick guys! #PatrinizersForever.

No comments:

Post a Comment